Spiceberry's avatar

Spiceberry

• Joined May 15, 2018

It was horrible and wonderful at the same time.

I started reading it becausee i like tradgedy and happened to come across it. At first it was a bit confusing but as soon as i realized what was going on i was shocked. I spent hours pouring over this manga, trying to see if Jeremy would be okay. It was difficult to read and heartbreaking to think about. It was painful for me to read, so i stopped reading it. Simple, right? But. no; This manga was stuck in my brain and would pop into my mind without warning. It made me feel sick. But, it also made me realize that guys can be raped. So, it was a bit traumatizing to read but the story stuck with me and haunted me. I don't think i'll ever forget it. It is shocking, sad and sickening but it also feels real; So real that it scares me. My feelings are mixed; the art, story, and characters are good. Memorable and realistic. But its also very sad. I wouldn't recommend teens read it but for the older ones, it can be eye-opening and can inspire you to try to help somebody in a bad situation. Very mixed feelings.