Soru1's avatar

• Joined Apr 7, 2021
  • 24

My Stepmom's Daughter Is My Ex

Sep 21, 2022

Story is ass. I think you can mix 13years old teenager who has no concept actual love making this serie. Characters are so bland. Story is dumb. Its literally so boring and i cant make myself to finish it

Tokyo Revengers

Apr 27, 2022

The story is just repeative. Its pretty boring when it just continues same thing. Animation kinda looks wanky not best but it goes. Voice actors did pretty good job at this. I dont get it why the main character has to be so dumb.  This isnt even a review but wanted to leave a piece of my mind.

My Dress-Up Darling

Feb 20, 2022

I quite enjoy this Anime. It hasnt ended yet but so far this is so good. I totally recommend for all those loner ass romance enjoyers or for those who generally enjoyes watching romance either alone or with someone. It has some quite questionable scenes but it doesnt make it bad anime. I really like Mari kitagawa character. Voice actor behind it did really good job and Wakana gojou too. Character design looks pretty formal but it kinda has its unique feeling that makes it special. Definetly recommend!

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai

Feb 1, 2022

Tbh i enjoyed this anime alot. It was pretty interesting story to watch how maincharacters solved things and helped them. Spoiler i quite liked how he tried to save her loved one despite having to sacrifice either him, his girlfriend or another girl. It was pretty tragic and sad. But overall it is a good anime. If you are wondering should you watch it then just give it a go. Never know if you like it or not.

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Climax

Feb 1, 2022

Okay so i definetly enjoyed this romance anime definetly. it was pretty good enjoyed every scene of it. even tho artstyle changed when it entered 3 season. It has its flaws but if you just give it a chance and focus on the charactesr you might understand why some people like this anime like i do. I was really impressed how well this season 3 was especially when 1 and 2 seasons were so diffrent from this.

Horimiya

Jan 25, 2022

I think this anime is just perfect. But the manga seems to be longer so im bit disappointed how they didnt adapt alot of the scenes and rushed to the end. Of course it tells it story fine, but it would have been bit fun it they told more . Spoiler this is personal opinioun but it bit sucked how they focused at the end side characters relationship rather than maincharacters. Overall its a good Anime. Definetly recommend.