SorataShirai's avatar

• Somewhere
  • Joined Nov 27, 2017

Daily Lives of High School Boys

Nov 29, 2019

Yeah, this anime is just fun and jokes, it's not the best that it could be, but it's very refreshing. The only reason I watched this was because I find the literary girl (Yassan) to be one of the characters with the cutest reactions i know.

His and Her Circumstances

Nov 29, 2019

This anime started off nicely and i loved the direction arima and yukino were heading in as well, but coming to the end, it was like manga pages on slideshow, though I couldn't expect too much given how long ago this anime was created, even so, there were many things that the anime didn't settle, many hinted relationships that didn't even kick off, and a postponed relationship problem at the end. The manga had way more content, I definitely reccomend reading it instead of watching the anime, I'd say the creators were pretty irresponsible with how it was formatted, but the manga is good so read that... See full review

Ai Yori Aoshi

Jul 13, 2018

Ai Yori Aoshi, I enjoyed watching this anime however at the same time it really irritated me, or rather, this dumb protagonist does, oh well it had a decent story, animation sucked, but it really draws you in even though it gives no reward.

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Jan 5, 2018

I love seitokai yakuindomo, it's interesting, it's generic, it's a total waste of time anime but who cares, its good fodder. The entire story revolves around the student council, which is made up of perverts who tell crude jokes all the time. Is the story serious or has anything else to it? nope, none, but if you haven't watched more than 30 anime by the time you're reading this you may very well enjoy it as I did when I first watched it.

Golden Time

Jan 4, 2018

Golden Time, I haven't read the manga, I didn't think it was necessary after seeing the anime, anyone who watched it would definitely agree that it's one of the best romances out there. The anime didn't give me a chance to get bored, but it really irritated me, all amnesia stories irritate me but i seemed to be able to watch it until the end, yeah, it's worth watching until the end, I wouldn't want to watch it again though, too stressful.