Some1ridculous's avatar

Some1ridculous

• Anytime, anywhere and at any place
  • Joined Aug 9, 2019
  • ? / Other

Momentum

Jan 13, 2021

Although I wasn't a fan of "Wolf In the House" and feel rather iffy when any mangas have a short story collection. This one wasn't THAT bad so I thoroughly enjoyed some of them. Here are my own personal thoughts of the 7 stories!

Story 1: So its basically about two co-stars in love while doing that "particular" scene together in some romantic scene they were in. Pretty nice easy start to the collection!

Story 2: I honestly hated this one, I just feel like everyone is full in this one. I didn't like how the Hugo character was using one of the MC to get back with the ex and his lover WHILE LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD WTF MATE??!!!

Story 3: I liked the age gap realtionship between the middle aged director and the young employee (can't remember their names). I really wish this story was long enough!

Story 4: Really liked this one too where there's a lot of BDSM cinnamon spice involving a aromatherapist and a therapist.

Story 5: Although it was suppose to be a BDSM saucy"opposite attracts" story involving a race driver and a aromatherapist (?), I personally didn't click with this 5th story since it all seemed rushed.

Story 6: This time the aromatherapist is a barmen and with an older dude who's somewhat of a banker. This also was rushed...

Story 7: Yeah I just gave up half way on the last story man lol...

6.8/10 overall