SleepySpaceCowboy's avatar

• WITH THE RATS
  • Joined Aug 15, 2020

Scum's Wish

May 23, 2022

This is one of a few anime's I couldn't watch because of how uncomfortable it made me feel. There’s just something about watching an underaged girl “get it on “ beacuse she’s fanticising about who she wants to be with that's utterly disgusting .  It doesn't help that there are so many high scored reviews on here from people who are in their 20’s , it just feels… Very wrong, to enjoy this that much .  Obviously people are entitled to their own opinion as much as i am to my own i just feel slimy after watching this  (T^T)

0.1/10 story
0.1/10 animation
0.1/10 sound
0.1/10 characters
0.1/10 overall

Hotarubi no Mori e

Jul 4, 2021

This short movie made me ball my damn eyes out. It's super cute and a amazing watch to see this little girl grow up and getting closer with this spirite. Honest to god this pulled on my heart strings so badly (T^T)

Pokemon: The Slowpoke Song

Jun 10, 2021

This song do be SSsssllloooowww, but to be honest it's not an insolt to my ears so it's okai in my books haha. Although saying that, if it was on loop that'd be painful T^T

Mob Psycho Mini

May 16, 2021

this is a pretty nice spin off of the anime. a overall good watch for any Mob 100 fans ;3

8.8/10 overall

Den-noh Coil

May 10, 2021

In my opinion this anime was kind of a let down. It had a good basis to stand on but nothing suporting the overall story, so there's parts that feel like they don't have any meaning.  Besides my own opinion though I do think it'd be a good pass of time for sci-fi lovers. espeshaly ones more on the sciency end ;3

Special 7: Special Crime Investigation Unit

May 1, 2021

To be honest I don't know why this anime has such a low rating, personally I thought it was quite charming. This is a good example of don't write it off as bad for it's rating because you might take a liking to it (like I did ;3). etherway I think this is a nice watch (✿╹◡╹)

Golden Time

Apr 26, 2021

this anime had overall great story and character ark, but the only thing that I felt kinda let down about was how they made Tada's past self some sort of ghost sulking about how he can't date the girl he liked in shcool. personally I woud've petrayed his memerylose with just him and his flashbacks when he remembers somthing, rather then having it be a whole ghost thing. other then that I think this anime is super sweet and it was a fun watch \(^○^)人(^○^)/

Convenience Store Boy Friends

Apr 24, 2021

This is defenetly a different take on a romance anime to what I've seen, but in in 2 haerts about this anime. half of me likes it and thinks it's sweet but on the other hand it's so fustrating. and don't get me started on how akward the dub is, it has wired puoses and akwardly places bakes in the diologe T^T

Happy Sugar Life

Apr 21, 2021

UMMMMM... not completly sure what I've watched... The story basis was kinda fucked up and on top of that haveing crappy pervy characters and then making you feel sorry for them... dooossn't reeeaaly vode well in the long houl. The whole time as I watched this I was just filled mixed feelings of hatting it , thinking it was okaie and feeling sorry for the characters ... ┐(´~`)┌ Etherway this might be somthing you end up liking, so don't let my confused self deter you from watching this  ┐(‘~`;)┌

Penguindrum

Apr 20, 2021

holy crap, this has me runny through loops when i watched it. At first I was getting bored a lot , but my god you hit a pint and it goes highwire.  this anime had be weeping at the end of it and not funny understanding why XD  If you felt anyway like I did with this, just stick it out coz it gets so damn good T^T

Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen II

Apr 9, 2021

This was a complete flop from the first season. they got super lazy with just animating and just added commentery over the last half of each ep for no reason but for watch time. (T^T)

Papa Datte, Shitai

Apr 3, 2021

MY DUDE, this dad said he didn't like the other babisitter/cleaner becouse he was making moves on him and you come in here and pull that menover *tusk* *tusk*  ..........................v^my brain trying to comprenhend why this guy went from straght as a bored to seeing a hot dad and sudenly wanting to fuck him^v........................ hahaha

07-Ghost

Apr 2, 2021

interesting overall story with some nice characters to go along with it.  I do feel like bad for Teito becouse no one seems to think mabye we should take his restraints off of him, espashaly becouse they were helping him out ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯   (... maybe they're just dunshy becouse they wanted to see if he could get them off on his own... I wonder who won that bet haha) but other from that this anime was a fun one to watch ;3 Realy wished there was another season to this, but I guess I goota hit the books to find out more about itT^T

8.9/10 overall

Death Billiards

Mar 27, 2021

so amazing to see more of this anime, love the story arc so much in the main anime and it's nice for a little dip back into it. PLus that little hug Decim gave that dude at the end was so cute T^T

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku OVA

Mar 27, 2021

super cute like always but this episode was a pain to find anywhere so too those who can't find it like I could't here's the link for ya (づ◡﹏◡)づ here's the URL for where I watched it: https://youtu.be/IXWfuUmVO_g

9.9/10 overall

Orange

Mar 8, 2021

the only reson I'm giving this a low review is because my little heart can't handle sad animes... or should i say animes that  start off with saying thier character is dead and eveything is just sad as fuck to watch.  besides my own opinion i don't think it's too bad

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Mar 7, 2021

this show had me loughing from start to finish. love the story, overall syle/sound and frikin loved the characters in this. love it so god damn much (T^T)

9.4/10 characters
9.7/10 overall

King's Game

Mar 5, 2021

Personly this show isn't as bad as what I thought from the rating. yes some of the characters are a bit iffy and the story is a bit messy at parts , bit it's still a decent anime overall.  it has good gore and some fucked up parts that keep you on edge. I'd say you'd need to watch this to form your own oppinion on it rather then read the reviews as your basis. ''\(@[email protected])/''

6.4/10 overall

Cute High Earth Defense Club Happy Kiss!

Mar 4, 2021

A nice refreshing cast of new characters for this sesaon. kinda sad they the other ones got thrown out but it is nice to see the chandges they made to make this season more interesting rather than carry on the already dying plot.

7.3/10 overall

Oh, Suddenly Egyptian God

Mar 1, 2021

I think this was super cute, the characters all have cool designs. the story was decent, short and sweet, overall a nice little watch

6.7/10 overall

Ghost Hound

Feb 15, 2021

okay, don't get me wrong I realy did try to enjoy this anime, but for some reason I personally feel like the characters and overall story is so bland. I liked the idea they were going for but it realy feels like its missing a lot. (-^-) overall I think this is kinda a wast of time, unless you wanna pass time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.9/10 overall

By the Grace of the Gods

Feb 10, 2021

this was an interesting watch. at first i did drop it , but i came back around too it and finished it off and i gotta say it's quit a cute one. between all the characters and the storyline itsself i still think i could be improved but i think this can hold it's grownd as an okai anime ;3

6.8/10 overall

Mitsudomoe

Feb 10, 2021

this is so bad, the comedy is okay at best, but the consent pervy jokes makes it feel so akward espasualy that it's coming from kids (¬_¬”)

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls

Jan 26, 2021

extremly gory, story was pretty decent but wish some of the characters wernt to annoying at times. overall if you're looking for a good gory anime to watch id recommend this ;)

7.6/10 overall

The Royal Tutor

Jan 23, 2021

this anime is pretty enjoyable. I'd say for sure the stary is great and has a very comical parts to it, but it works along with the amazing cast of characters wonderfuly :)

Gabriel Dropout Specials

Jan 14, 2021

very cute specials for the main series, the main set of charactrers remind me a lot of drangon maid

7.4/10 overall

Flying Witch

Jan 11, 2021

good anime, but personally i got a little bored towards the end of it. I think that's mostly becouse the story didnt do derastic jumps for exitment, so this anime was very chilled out ;)

6.7/10 overall

Strawberry Marshmallow

Jan 2, 2021

loved this, the only problem i had was with mew. holy crap she's annoying and every episode she praticly ruins the vibe of it  the story is basic but very cute, the art syle is adorable and suits the music very well T^T  id recommend if you wanna pass some time :)

Pupa

Dec 11, 2020

I clocked out once his sister started eating him walst moaning his name... it had good gore tho shame they didnt go anywhere good with it T^T

1.5/10 overall

Great Pretender

Dec 8, 2020

one of the most amazing anime I've seen, amazing story, characters and espasially the music and the queen the great pretender song as an outro. just amazing 100% recommend this master peace of an anime :)