SilentFlakes's avatar

SilentFlakes

• Joined May 7, 2017

Kakegurui

Sep 3, 2017

God where do i even start,

First off if you can't handle some pretty weird shit then dont even bother.

this anime comes off as something that might as well be a masterpiece except for one thing

The Characters

So of course the characters just have to be horny psychopaths with a winning fetish.

Seriously creators, did you really have to make the characters like this, really? The main character Yumeko seems like a normal human being, and you can tell everyone else is too, but god the first three episodes of this anime made me realize how the whole thing is gonne turn out. I mean sure you shouldn't judge by first impressions or anything, but the amount of just plain weirdness everytime they gamble is unsettling and frankly quite disturbing. Not to mention they are high school students.

Yeah I get it, this school is very Prestigious and is much different than your normal hgih school. But god forbid these people actually being humans and lets just make them distubing psychos. I mean come on I cannot be the only one who gets even a little bit weirded out by this:

However I do not have only bad things to say about this so don't pull the trigger yet.

While yes As i've explained it is weird I must admit that the storyline/art/animation/sound is all phenomenal. I think I will continue watching this for the sole reason of liking this kind of genre. Also while i did make a big deal out of the sexualness in this and how horny everyone gets I must admit it isn't that bad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All in all it gets a 7/10 for being what it is and not a ten out of ten for being what it is

harymai May 4, 2020

moço por favor sabe qual referencia de anime é a art q se ta de perfil?