Shampoliny's avatar

• Norge
  • Joined Jan 14, 2020

Attack on Titan: The Final Season

Jan 18, 2021

Attack on titan, its a story about surviving from these titan monsters and has developed into something bigger than that.
Our mc has developed alot thorughout the series from a weak crybaby to strong and dependent. (not independent, cause Mikasa still acts like his mom)
This is the last season so alot of people has high regads to this season, and alot of bias towards it.

Story 8/10
Alot to say but i will try to keep it short
So i like that they started it off with an somewhat slowpaced introduction of new characters like Falco and Gabi, so we can get more inside on how it is to... See full review

Xie Wang Zhui Qi

Jan 16, 2021

(SPOILERS)
This is an anime about, shit i dont know wtf the story was about the mc getting transfered to another world and now she tries to get back to her world

Story 3/10
The story is straight up bollocks, it makes no sense, skips alot of content, doesnt explain shit and goes through shit like a racer car. And it tries to fit all of this into 13 minutes of contents.

Animation 7/10

The first thing that made me watch this anime was the, chinese painting style it had on its cover.
So i was a bit disapointed when it was standard anime, but still a good animation... See full review

Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei

Jan 8, 2021

This is an anime that focuses on dark/comedy, satire and random stuff.

It had an amasing start it was funny and full of dark humor.
It was unexpected it took me by suprise, but after around 4-6 episodes it started getting stalled.
It lost its charm after i was expecting the randomness
But i still like that they used built up jokes throughout the series it made the characters feel more realistic.

I feel like they should have some common ground and not full randomness.
It will be interesting to see how season 2 handles this.

See full review

Eromanga Sensei

Dec 29, 2020

Im trash and this is thrash but i liked it

See full review

Talentless Nana

Nov 28, 2020

(SPOILERS)
Talentless Nana, its a story about murdering people with superpowers that is unkillable by a normal person.
Yet Nana a person without anypowers has gotten the task to kill these people. So she has to use any manipulative skills in her arsenal to achieve this.

Story 7/10
The first episode sets the mood of what we are going to see, we are first introduced to what seems like our Mc and then we are laiter introduced to Nana, and we see them building a bond just for her to kill our fake Mc and becomes the real mc.
Let me remind you all of this happened in the first... See full review

By the Grace of the Gods

Nov 25, 2020

I like cute shit, but i dont like bland or a 42 year old flirting with an 11 year old.

And dont say dumb shit like ''he's reborn so technically he's 11'' Mentaly he's 42, and he remmembers his past life as well, so he should atleast remmember his prefference when it comes to womens, or in his case little girls... And yes i know it's a story, so who wants to watch a story about an 42 year old and an 11 year old flirting?
Also if the author just forgot he was 39, then that's a bigg ouff from his side.

(Just a thing that anoyed me)
(Im on episode 2 - after seing the... See full review

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Nov 24, 2020

(SPOILERS)
You should watch this for the comedy, its spot on. And the more you watch the funnier it gets.
The series doesnt take itself seriouse which i enjoy, its also not bland or anoying, eventhough the idea of a princesse being kidnapped should allready be the nr 1 cliche story, but i havent seen anyone make that idea into a comedy except this one.

Story 8/10 (Theres alot to write about here, but i'll keep it short)
Sya an princess of a human country was kidnapped and has been taken as prisoner in the demon country, this idea could have been another cliche story of the hero saving the... See full review

8.5/10 characters

I'm Standing on a Million Lives

Nov 24, 2020

(SPOILERS)

This anime is another Isekai kind of genre with a group instead of just one person, despite that it has some good ideas, and character developements. We have the mc who doesnt like to socialise with people, and we have 3 other sidecharacters that have their own problems, they all seems to have a common goal ''finding themself'' and realising what kind of person they really are (And offcourse finnishing the quest)

Story 6/10
The story itself is bland, and it seems to be just complete all the quest the game master has to give you.
No important plots or... See full review

5.5/10 overall

Noragami

Nov 22, 2020

(SPOILERS) (2020 review)
Noragami is an story about an god and a human accompanying eachothers.
It focuses alot on character developements, and really shows how dedicated these characters are towards eachother.
It was made in 2014 but still has great animations and sounds that lives up to even now 6 years laiter.

Story 7/10
The begining was interesting and didnt reveal alot, but the opening reveals alot of Yato as an character.
I havent seen any story focusing on gods and phantoms, and that gods are the ones that exterminates phantoms.
Phantoms are basically... See full review

The Misfit of Demon King Academy

Nov 20, 2020

Its a story about demons and humans, trying to find peace.
Its action filled but has some cliche and cringey shit in it.

Story 6/10
The story starts off with the introduction of the mc and one of the side characters.
The start isnt anything speciall, but it makes you want to see where the story is heading.
After some episodes you will think this is rather bland untill you see the plottwists and the character developements.
You see the pieces go togheter which is rather unique, but the problem here is that it's bland and cringey... See full review

Castlevania

Sep 21, 2020

I didnt even know this was based on a game, its basically an Anime of ''Vlad the impaler'' aka Dracula. (dark fantasy)
Also this is hard to write an review about.

Story: It starts of really good, and tells us basically what this anime is about which i like.
The only reason as to why i gave it a 6 on story is becouse theres only 4 episodes?
I'm not getting to much backstory on some of the characters, also some of the scenes are to unrealistic for the set of rules this has for the anime, 2 humans survives falling over 1000 meter (?)

Animation: Wow, just wow... See full review

6.5/10 sound

Kingdom

Sep 20, 2020

If you like stories about war/strategy then this is a pretty good story if u ignore the bad animation. (No spoilers)
So strategy wise: for my part it gave me some new insight and tactics that i havent really seen anywhere, the only thing is that it became a bit repetative with the same tactic.
War: it is a bit of Total war three kingdom style, i mean i do not prefer this type of style but it was refreshing to watch.

Story: It has a slow begining, but starts to speed up.
It has some interesting plots which i havent seen before in any anime or manga which i... See full review

4.5/10 animation

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- The Frozen Bonds

Aug 20, 2020

''Just yeet Emilia and put in Rem and you would have had an 10/10''

Story 6/10

Not alot to say when it comes to story, its an okey backstory on Emilia but doesnt really add alot or do alot, i personally liked Emilia to be more of that mysterious type where we the audience isnt told alot of her backstory.

Animation 8/10

Looks good, with the white snow and the white hair and purplish eye, not even gona lie i see ya'll tryna tempt us to jump ship, but the best animation was the ending scene.

Sound 8/10

The music fits perfectly in combination with the story. Not... See full review

Hitori no Shita: The Outcast

Aug 2, 2020

Tbh mc is dumb, and without houhou the show would have been shit.

The story aint anything special about it.

Animation goes goofy sometimes.

Sound is -ok, sometimes there are music when it doesnt fit. (but the op is good)

Some of the characters are okey, but the Mc is just dumb, if not for houhou i would have dropped.

5.5/10

(sorry for any misspelings or wrong grammars)

SPOILERS
- - - - - - - -
I really wanted to finnish this, but after seing episode 9, i was kinda nah, houhou could have easily blocked that... See full review

5.5/10 overall

Seraph of the End

Jul 26, 2020

(no spoilers)
The begining is just perfectly executed.

And the ending was almost perfectly executed, it was just some stuff that i didnt like about the ending that didnt make alot of sense but still good.

The sound is just so good, especially in the begining.

Story wise, it had an fantastic start but went downhill some episodes and then executed the ending almost perfectly.

I wish we had some more character developement instead of just the 2 main characters, but still good.

Overall: 8.5/10 Just good, but not wow... See full review

Princess Connect! Re: Dive

Jul 24, 2020

Basically a child show.
The first episodes was leading up to something interesting and funny, but after that it all went downhill with some funny momments.

I watched this cause someone compared it with Konosuba, eventhough there was a major red flag ''based of a mobile game''
And i keept on watching to see if the story would develope to something good, but nah the ending was shit.

The story is all over the place and doesnt lead up to anything.
The characters are ok-

Overall i will compare this to ''i am the eight child'' had an interesting... See full review