Schiagus's avatar

Schiagus

• Argentina
  • Joined Jul 2, 2016

I do this review only to counteract the haters that have this anime, that without seeing it or saw almost nothing practically and already defame and generate a bad reputation that this anime does not deserve, and let me tell you one thing, this series has a lot of potential, last chapter (ep 65) was one of the best without a doubt,Boruto for me is the continuation of one of the best shonen ,hurts whoever hurts. Then I will take the trouble to do a more detailed analysis when the series is entering the final phase, but for that much is missing and many haters will become fans, because I know that has potential and has shown in the anime as in the manga , you'll see. I recommend you to see it, with patience and perseverance since you will miss something very good otherwise.

xida2t May 29, 2020

I salute you for pointing this out, and I plan to read your detailed analysis. Lots of people say they hate the show because of other people saying Boruto sucks. Sheep will always remain in this world. I would have enjoyed watching either Boruto or Naruto (original series) as a kid; however, Boruto is going to surpass Naruto and Shippuden — some say it already has.

NovaStarling Nov 11, 2019