If you have taken a look around my profile I give a lot of anime high ratings so it might be hard to tell what my favorites really are so I'm going to put a shortlist of recommendations for anime you may never have heard of before here:
Rin Daughters of Mnemosyne
- This is a very dark, adult, anime with a mystery and fantasy element. There are six 45 minute episodes.
- This is a psychological horror that will leave you questioning who the real monsters even were. Expect a whirlwind of emotion.
- A more light-hearted drama/romance that has a major focus on fashion and cross-dressing. The characters are unique and even though I haven't seen this in many years I still remember the main character's name.
First Love Monster
- A romance that is so stupid it's hilarious. This is great for if you're high, drunk, or just want to watch something bizarre.
- This is an older anime that while the characters are middle schoolers it deals with some very heavy topics such as abuse, it might take a couple of episodes to get into it, and if you can't the manga has even more serious vibes than the anime and it's faster-paced.
My favorite anime: Naruto (franchise)
My favorite manga: Don't Toy with me Nagatoro-san.
My favorite genre: Shonen
My favorite studio: Studio Pierrot
Current favorite opening song: Domestic Girlfriend https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=0YF8vecQWYs&feature=emb_logo
Current favorite closing song: Death note ending 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOOZPRs21SI (Have you heard about the new Death Note Manga one-shot?)