Sanquhar's avatar

• Joined Aug 21, 2021
  • ? / M

Ureshon!

Oct 13, 2021

Is my first manga review on anime-planet really going to be about a urine fetish manga? Yes. Yes it is.

I've read through Chapter 5 - all that was available at the time I'm writing this review.

On the one hand, this is a sex-positive book and I'm happy the main character found one someone to connect with regarding his sexual interests but let's not pretend this is a mature story about being honest with a partner about one's fetishes and fantisies.

The author does a good job documenting the sights, sounds, and yes, even smells of pee but doesn't deliver any real insight into the MC's fetish beyond the fact that he really really really really really really likes it. The author could also use an editor becuase 1 or 2 pages max of stating "I REALLY LIKE IT" is more than enough to get the point across and repeating the line just makes the MC appear shallow and the author as lazy.

If the author offered more insight into how we, as humans, fixate sexually on various things and how those interests lead us to explore our sexuality with others, including the challenges that come with communicating about these topics, I'd recommend this book in a minute. But that's not what this book is.

It's just fan service. Crotch shots. Girls blushing and biting their lips. Camel toes. Panties.

With pee. A lot of pee. Puddles of pee. Waves of pee. Geysers of pee. Tsunamis of pee.

If you're into that sort of thing, this book is for you. Personally, I think it's a missed opportunity to have a real conversation about why it's ok to have fetishes.