This is a kids anime.
- main characters are kids, and they act according to their age.
- below average 1999 graphics
- play on words
- teaching morality and curiosity
- something something history
- something something mythology
- kind of boring ( 3 previous points, after all it's a kids anime)
- different countries and continents (more of Japan)
- Not a bad logic (for a kids anime with a time travel)
- Jamming soundtrack (eng version)
- Some differences with japanese version
- Monster of a week format with some creative twigs
- A finished story without unnecessary sequels