SalamiRat's avatar

SalamiRat

• Joined Nov 26, 2020
  • 15

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Apr 30, 2022

This is my all time favorite anime. The humor is great and actually makes me laugh. It's the perfect blend of humor and character moments. The fast pacing works really well because if a joke doesn't land, there's always a new one right away. I have nothing else to say really, just go watch it if you haven't already, and watch it again if you have because it's one of the most rewatchable shows in existance.  I give it a Makes me want ramen/10 Now back to crying because there's no english version of the manga.

One-Punch Man

Apr 30, 2022

Haha funny bald man.  That's it. That's all I have to say.

Haikyuu!! Karasuno High School vs Shiratorizawa Academy

Apr 30, 2022

One. Game. For. A. Whole. Season. = Pain. And. Suffering. I like Haikyuu but it drags on for too long. Tsuki's backstory was good though.  I give it a Yamaguchi laugh/10

A Whisker Away

Apr 30, 2022

This movie is bad but I kind of love it. I didn't care for the characters much, especally the girl. But it made me laugh when she got injured so it's a win-lose. I hate her but I get to enjoy her suffering. The message about continuing to pursue someone even if they aren't interesting is awful, there's an attempt to save it by having the other characters call her out on it but it falls flat because they end up together anyway. The cat world was cool though and I liked when they all ganged up on the Mask Seller.  I give it a Pain Is Funny/10.

The Stranger by the Shore

Apr 30, 2022

Why does everyone keep saying this movie is good??? It's so boring and the characters have no personality whatsoever. It's so forgettable to the point where I can barely remember anything about it. The animation was fine, the sound was fine, but everything else makes me feel like i'm about to fall asleep. The time skip was confusing and the characters have the personality of a stick of chalk. The only reason this movie has done well it because it has representaion, which means nothing if you don't portray the characters like real people. None of the emotional scenes hit because I genuinely couldn't tell... See full review

Bubble

Apr 30, 2022

This movie sucks. It had potential but wasted it on a terible romance with underdeveloped characters. I loved the concept and the world building but everything else was really disapointing. The animation was mostly amazing but sometimes it felt a little too good, like- no- please don't zoom in on the character's ultra realistic lips, it makes me uncomdfortable. Also, the message of the movie is really unclear, is it about love or the circle of life? I don't know. All I know is that the romance is horribly written and I hate the main girl for reasons I can't place. How can a character who barely talks be so... See full review

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun

Apr 26, 2022

This show makes me want to cry and I cannot tell weather they are tears of joy or pain. Everything the characters say makes me have a whole crisis. Correction: Everything the red haired guy says makes me have a whole crisis. He is a baby man and he's easily the best part of the show. I also like Nozaki and the purple guy. I don't know what any of the characters names are because I was so distracted by how absolutely insane they all are. Great show.

Blue Period.

Mar 31, 2022

If you're going to watch it, watch it before reading the manga as it's a significant downgrade. It's basically the same thing but the art isn't as good. The music was fine from what I noticed but nothing stood out as fantasic. Voice acting was fine, but again, nothing stood out as amazing. One thing I do like is that the massive info dumps about art are a lot easier to digest with sound to go along with it, I found in the manga it was harder to understand. Overall it's pretty good but the manga is superior.

Summer Wars

Feb 12, 2022

Oh my god this is so broing. I didn't even finsish it. I have no desire to. The characters have no personality, the plot is predictable and there was nothing interesting at all. I can barely remember it because of how boring it was. The digital world was a cool idea and I liked the avatars and fight scenes, but nothing else was at all interesting. Watch it if you want, but prepare for disspointment.

takt op.Destiny

Feb 8, 2022

I was with it until the last two episodes, like wtf happened? Why did they kiss? help. I liked Takt but no one else. The villians were really boring and I didn't undertsand their motivations. You can watch it if you want it's just kinda lame.

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - Reawakened

Feb 5, 2022

Had the same Saiki charm but the new voice actors really threw me off. It wasn't so bad once I got used to it, and the comedy and story made up for it. Jokes were great and it was very enjoyable.