Saara404's avatar

Saara404

• czech republic
  • Joined May 20, 2017

This is one of the best isekai I ever read. The story is about a king, who died and got REBORN in another world as a baby. That's one of the reason i want to recomend this manga. You can see our character grow. This story is funny and sad, you will laught and cry. I highly resomending this manga. It kind of reminds me of mushoku tensei tho, but this is really good too.

Like I said, king die and gets reborn in another world as a baby. We can see our character grow and gets better and better, learn about the world with him and grow with him. We can even meet and be-friend a dragon, get lost in the forest and a lot more things. I don't wanna spoil you more then I already had so i will stop here ^^

There is a lot of characters that are easily likeble but some of them are kinda annoying tho. I like the main character and, and thats what I mostly don't. Mostly I like side characters, but there weren't many of them. That's why it gets only 6 for characters, story good, but not many good characters.

Art
Art style is all good, it really fits the story, don't have much to say about it.

7.3/10 overall

Animejoint Aug 4, 2022

What isnt good about the characters? you werent descriptive at all. I can also say your review is terrible, but im not gonna go in the detail of why since your review is extremly lacking.