SMaeCoco's avatar

• Joined Feb 25, 2020
  • 27

Hotarubi no Mori e

Mar 19, 2020

Beautiful! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My emotions went MAXIMUM on this, I literally rolled over the floor and I still can't get over it. Its simplicity is captivating for me. I even made a poem inspired by this. Everyone should watch.

Blue Dragon

Mar 19, 2020

I've been in love with this ever since 4th grade. I think the concept is unique but some may think it's cliche. Don't really mind it.

Sword Gai: The Animation

Mar 17, 2020

I just want to point this out there. I absolutely love this anime though it is sometimes disturbing. I like that it's so unpredictable and unique, the characters are also beautiful but not that old hag. She alone gave me shivers than the Busomas. Anyway, I don't really care what the others think, in my opinion it's a great anime to watch. It definitely gave me mixed emotions and nightmares (darn that old had, *shiver* didn't saw that coming..urrgggh!).

Overlord

Mar 16, 2020

EPIC! I love the characters a lot! It shattered me most of the time but the story is great.

The Wind Rises

Mar 14, 2020

The animation and the story is indeed impressive, it did not disappoint me. As expected from a Ghibli movie, the ending is unexpected for me and caught me off guard up until now.