Ryuga10's avatar

Ryuga10

• Mars
  • Joined Oct 29, 2020

I  dont know what all the hype was about this series esp after the 1st episode released (40 mins) with ppl terming it  to be the next masterpiece in the mystery/detective genre. it is anything other than that. it does not feel like a detective series at all l, its like a casual talk, typical beating around the bush and then the conclusion. even the gun scene looks like children playing with toy guns.

Talking bout the male mc, dude has nearly no emotions(might be ok for some ppl), even after the great detective dies he still l struggless to come out of her shadows. A proper main character is like the MC from COTE, who i believe  the creator of this series  think tried to copy but failed  to do so miserabely.

I think the only thing going for this anime are the girls bringing in the horny brigade ,and the art style ig. man even the first epsode aint great at all, going with the hype around the series i have watched till ep 4, just some low grade series.

A PERSON SEARCHNG FOR A SERIOUS DETECTIVE SERIES DO NOT EVEN START THIS SERIES

4./10

Kenkaneki129 Apr 14, 2022

They did the anime this bad? Wow the manga was fire idk abt anime cause I haven't watched it yet