Runea's avatar

Runea

• Joined Apr 19, 2020
  • 19

I'm sure most people will like this. It just wasnt for me. The main character was so stupid as a child. And you might tell me "she's supposed to be stupid, she's a child." But she's actually a 24 year old in the body of a kid.

She let's herself get tricked into doing embarrassing stuff by the male lead(who I'll get into soon). And when she gets told by her father not to tell anyone of her gift, she immediately turns around to the male lead and blabs her mouth IN THE SAME SCENE HER FATHER JUST TOLD HER TO TELL NO ONE. Literally seconds after her father said tell no one. And then, again, she turns around and tells her teacher.

Now, the male lead. Maybe this is normal in these kinds of stories, but he must have been like 8 or 9 years older than her. I believe this because the older brother mastered the use of his aura at age 12. ML says he "mastered it at a very young age" and "it takes several years of training." He also says he started learning swordsmanship later in life than her older brother did, and after learning the sword only then did he learn to use his soul stone. Secondly, he seems insane. Apparently he went through trauma when... well, it's spoilers if I say it. It happens around chapter 40 if I remember right. Anyway, FL finds out that ML is pretty much solely nice to her, and is actually a terrible person to everyone else. He also apparently brags about how close he is to FL. I just think these are all super unattractive traits, and could not possibly understand why anyone would like a person like that. Isn't this the same as being two faced?

I mostly just can't possibly understand anyone who ships these two. The story is good, but the FL is kind of stupid and weak minded. Plus, it's weird to fall in love with someone who carried you when you were a child. Some people say age doesn't matter, but if the gap is more than a couple years, AND the ML is a bad person, I just can't accept it.

Windyxii Jan 4, 2023

They're trying so hard to defend this manhwa

styrqn Oct 1, 2022

I dropped this Manhwa solely because of that wretched male lead.

Iyashi Dec 15, 2021

The only thing I thought when the ML became clear was: Pedophile. He looked exactly the same (like ~25 yo) in the beginning of the story (when MC wasn't even a teen), so he could basically be her father.

I was so disgusted that I dropped it because of that. I didn't like him for your mentioned reasons as well, but this pedophile promotion love story killed me

gmn Apr 8, 2021

I agree

sweetloverpresent Mar 25, 2021

Yeah she is pretty dumb.