Rudeboy's avatar

Rudeboy

• Auckland, New Zealand
  • Joined Mar 14, 2018

The second season feels a bit different compared the first season, there is a tempo increase and the show tries to fit more skits into a single episode too.

There isn't a lot of focus on character development in the early part of the season and I actually feel that characters have been dumbed down to the point where they've become a one-trick running joke. Which I consider a real shame since I actually really liked all of the kids and their crazy issues.

The blond girl has literally turned into just a panty girl which is a real shame since I really enjoyed her angry side.The stalker girl, the hikikomori girl, the girl that always looks angry, the school counselor, Dr. Death and the girl that's extremely shy only get very limited screen time and those that do get used a lot seem like much simpler versions of themselves.

Although the vibe changes a little near the last few episodes and the girls get given more room to show their personalities. The show got a little raunchier and gives a bit more of a horror vibe than before, of course it's trying to cross the line but there were a few moments where I was pleasantly surprised to see where some of these jokes ended up going.

So some things ended up better and some things ended up worse compared to the previous season. Still very enjoyable but I do wish a little bit more depth from the characters themselves.