RoseCandle16's avatar

RoseCandle16

• Kitchen Island
  • Joined May 15, 2018
  • ? / F

This was a very good anime series! It had it's ups and downs.. but well I won't spoil the ending.

Story- I gave the story a 10 because this was the first time I've seen a story like this and for me, it was original. But also it's like it was made by pediaphiles or something because they had a lodd of leg shots and butt shots and they have ridciculously short skirts on( even though this is most animes)

Animation- I  gave the animation a 10 because I love animation like this. The colors were bright and lively and even though some of the dancing scenes were in CG animation, it didn't bother me at all.

Sound- I gave the sound a 10 because it was very good. Almost all idol animes have great soundtracks because that is the main focus of the story so it the producers give it more thought.

Characters- I gave the characters a 10 because the charcters in the school idol group were very diverse. There was tsundere, rich, and shy characters.

Overall- Overall, I give this anime a 10 out of 10! I enjoyed it very much and there is also a second season to look forward too, that I won't watch yet. If you love idol anime, this is a must see and it's a well known idol series.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or