RoachCoconut's avatar

• Joined Dec 14, 2020
  • 20

Maoyu: Archenemy & Hero

Mar 25, 2021

SHORT: This anime needed to be longer or more seaons or somthing like that. LONG: Um i didnt really like this anime, i think it portrayyed real life too much and i watch anime to escape real life. the character development wasnt there at all and it has a romance tag but there was barely any romance at all, like none. maybe this anime would be good as a 24ep anime or maybe multiple seasons but as a 12ep romance this anime sucked. not to mention the characters literally didnt have names, i dont like that. Also this hero is supposed to be all powerfull but we only see like three of his spells and like two... See full review

Shuffle!

Mar 19, 2021

Yes, great anime. i didnt really expect the plot twist like i do in any other anime but i enjoyed it alot and for me the ending couldnt be better. SPOILER [im glad he picked asa-san she was def my favorite i really thought she was a minor character too.] and the ending with them just being together is exactly why i continue to watch romance anime

Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends

Mar 10, 2021

I liked it, so 10/10 for me. i think it was cool seeing all these people who didnt have any friends join a club just to make them. also i mean it was an ecchi that didnt cencor so of course that imporves my opionion. my favorite character is the scientist, i need me a girl with those same vibes stright up.

Val x Love

Mar 8, 2021

Um, i think it was nice. you know it had a nice ending that kid of summed it up but the story was too shrot i feel like there should have been 24 ep or somthing just to expand on what happened in like the last two episodes, of course i enjoyes the anime to a limit seeing a guy in so many lucky positions still being a wuss about it. but it was also interesting to see a main character with exagerted worries of my own, him being deathly scared of people. somthing i would hate to happen to me. so yea good anime but there just needed to be more.

Say "I love you."

Mar 7, 2021

This anime is great i loved it so much it was one of those classic romance animes that makes me keep coming back to romance, if you did like this one though i suggest kimi no todoke, it is kind of like this one execpt longer and i very much liked that one. if you didnt want this anime to end try it.