Repe14Rodriguez's avatar

Repe14Rodriguez

• Joined Mar 14, 2019

Suki x Suki

Jun 2, 2019

Story- The story about how Tsundere girl stalking her crush with her ability turn into invisible without realize that her crush  could see her. The story is just to make me feel fantasized and hoping I could be just like him. (That make me feel envy of him.) Nothing special, the plot just simple. No drama that I want to. But (as a man) I enjoy it. The story is recommended to all men (who love to watch thirsty girl) busy in their life. The story line doesn't bother if we rarely read it. Not like other manga that feel lost interest to read it if we rarely read.

Art- It just simple art, nothing special, nothing less. But I doesn't bother to me to read it.

Characters - Main female character make me delusion and fantasize. This make me bother to read it. I feel like she try to seduce me. I think maybe this make me hooked and lust to read it 😅. But other characters just fine to me.

Overall - Advice to all ecchi lovers, just read this. Maybe it doesn't has ecchi tag, but I bet it won't make you regret to read this.

6.5/10 story