RemeberUS's avatar

RemeberUS

• Joined Oct 15, 2020

91 Days

Jan 12, 2021

NO SPOILER - The most common rating for this anime is 8, and I have to agree. The plot was interesting, and if I were to look for its pluses, this message would be long. Simply put, it's worth a look. On the other hand, there were quite a few disagreements in the story, half-baked scenes and so on. I liked this anime, but it's not one of my favorites. Graphics and animation without mistakes, characters interesting, the plot good. Watch it. <div class="row mBot20"> </div>

Kyoto Animation CM: Suiei-hen

Jan 11, 2021

Simply put, this is a trailer for anime.

Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club

Jan 11, 2021

NO SPOILER - "Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club" became a well-known anime and so I decided to look at it as well. I was pleasantly surprised at how well-crafted and thoughtful the anime was. The characters were well chosen, the plot original and amazing. The only thing that bothered me was opening. Simply put, I didn't like the music. Otherwise, I give a full score.

Angels of Death (Web)

Jan 8, 2021

NO SPOILER - Finally, a proper ending to this great anime. (・∀・) I have to say, it couldn't have been better. And I mean it completely sincerely. Anime surprised me in many ways, but these few episodes made me cry and think. If you have seen the beginning, you must also see the end.(☆∀☆)

Angels of Death

Jan 8, 2021

NO SPOILER - This anime was really unique. The graphics were great and the music was amazing, I liked the opening very much. The characters were very well thought out and I immediately fell in love with Zack. T . T There's not really a good chance to describe the story, so I'd rather not try. If you've seen this season, look at the second part, where the most important part is: the end. On the other hand, let me not write only nice things here... the anime was sometimes dull, unnecessarily lengthy, repetitive, and quite often confusing. But there will be a solution, and I promise you will hold your... See full review

Tower of God

Jan 8, 2021

SPOILER - I quite liked this anime, there was action and above all many different characters with different characteristics. I would recommend to everyone who likes action and interesting games or anime, because in "Tower Of God" basically everything is as one big game. It's worth seeing. The graphics and songs (mainly openings) were wonderful!

Mob Psycho 100

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - Everybody says "Mob psycho 100" is great anime. But I didn't like it. It was probably because it was all drawn in a different style than the one I'm looking for. I don't think I'm going back to this series. But I must appreciate the opening, it was absolutely perfect.

6.1/10 overall

Sing "Yesterday" for Me

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - This anime was so boring! I'm sooo glad I watched it and I'm still alive. Please, if you have an instinct for self-preservation, don't look at it. 🙏

0.1/10 animation
0.1/10 sound
0.1/10 overall

Gleipnir

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - This anime was really far-fetched. It doesn't really have a purpose or a poin. There are some funny or romantic scenes, but that's about it. I don't know why, but I didn't like it and like it at the same time. Graphics great, characters amazing and plot good. So I don't know why I keep having this weird feeling..

Super Lovers 2

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - A great sequel to series that a fan of this anime can't miss. It's very different from the first season, but I still give five stars because it deserve it. Graphics and animation perfect (but I expected that), characters grow and change, the plot is quite funny and interesting. Looking at this anime won't hurt. ;)

Super Lovers

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - Nice, cute and quite funny yaoi anime that's worth seeing when you're as big a fan of yaoi and shounen ai as I am. (っಠ‿ಠ)っ The two main characters are not biologically related. ^_^; *thank God Graphics perfect, characters funny and cute, story great. It's worth seeing. (≖ᴗ≖✿)

Yuri!!! on Ice: Welcome to The Madness

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - Great ending for anime. I recommend, it's only two minutes, so it's worth it :)

Yuri!!! on Ice

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - This opening is absolutely phenomenal! I had to write it as the first thing in the ratings, because only one person has done that opening in a very short time, and it just deserves to be appreciated. (┳Д┳) Of course, I think this anime is pretty well known and that no one will read my ratings, so I'll just say that I liked the anime and that it's definitely worth looking at. ⊂(♡⌂♡)⊃ PS. The graphics are perfect

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku - Youth

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - It was a little better than the main episodes, but I still felt like I might fall asleep. Too boring for me. (ノдT)

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - This anime was the second anime I've ever seen. I'm not at all interested. The plot was dreadfully dull and uninteresting. If there had been one interesting scene, I would have written a better evaluation. I hereby apologize to all fans, but this is just my honest opinion. ( ◢д◣) Sorry not sorry. The graphics and opening were pretty good, but the rest was a disaster.

4.3/10 animation

Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love Revolutions

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - I know I'm gonna have to go dark when I make it official, but I've only seen this season, and I hate this anime already. (;゚д゚) I'm planning on watching the very first season, but that's just to get the fans of "Uta no Prince-sama" on my side, so they don't stone me. But let's face it, this is such a boring anime that whoever sees it through deserves a prize! (∥ ̄■ ̄∥) The graphics and the music were good, but the characters and the story were absolutely unimpressive.  (・´з`・) All this time... See full review

0.2/10 overall

The Irregular at Magic High School Movie: The Girl Who Summons the Stars

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - Even though I love the main anime series, I didn't like this movie at all. T_T I wanted to turn the movie off from the start, and I could only watch it out of conviction. Finally, there was some action and I liked the film. But as I said at the main season review, this anime has a special heart in my heart. So this review is really overestimated. ^_^;

The Irregular at Magic High School

Jan 7, 2021

SPOILER - You may not find "The Irregular at Magic High School" to be entertaining enough action or original anime, but for me, it's my heart's stuff because it's only the third anime I've ever seen. So don't take this review too seriously, because it's very much influenced by my feelings. 乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ Anime has great graphics, most ship relationship of two main characters (why is it brother and sister?! (┳Д┳)) and I absolutely admire the story. If you like magic and fantasy, I suggest you watch... See full review

The Case Files of Jeweler Richard

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - If you're interested in my opinion, this is an "aesthetic" anime, but it doesn't have a very interesting plot and it certainly doesn't contain any tension. It's quite boring but still nice. I recommend only to those who like minerals or "aesthetic" anime. ヽ(゜~゜o)ノ

The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - This OVA was good, but maybe it could have been better. Anyway, I'm really glad I had the chance to see it. If you are a fan of this anime, do not hesitate to watch.

7.1/10 overall

The Ancient Magus' Bride

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - Very original and interesting anime that will give you good company especially during the autumn days or spring, when it will be perfect for your mood. (✿╹◡╹) Anime is well processed. I admit that at first I was about to stop watching, but I am glad that I did not. Because the other episodes were better and better from one another. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ ps. would you like to see Elias as a person so much as me?

9.3/10 overall

Spiritpact: Bond of The Underworld

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - The second season of one of my quite favorite shouen ai anime was really different from the first. The main characters were given much more room to "meet" if I call it that, and the viewer learned a lot more about them, which was certainly not to the detriment. In one place the anime even made me cry. Music excellent, characters great, story amazing. I strongly recommend those who have already seen the first season. If you haven't seen it yet, take care of it first. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

9.1/10 story
9.1/10 overall

Spiritpact

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - How come I haven't heard of this anime until recently? |*▼皿▼) I really don't understand where that good anime has been hiding all this time! I have to admit, it's strange and crazy in some moments, but that overall impression is best. (・_・;) The graphics are surprisingly good, the characters are great, the music is not great, but the story is amazing! I recommend seeing all lovers of BL romance. (*≧▽≦)

Sex Pistols

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - I think this was the worst "yaoi" anime I've ever seen. ●﹏● No story, graphics and characters appalling. And it was all so terribly incomprehensible! Waste of time. (┳Д┳)

0.1/10 animation
0.1/10 sound
0.1/10 overall

Orange

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - "Orange" is an interesting and sad anime that I liked. I would recommend it to all fans of romance and destiny. Especially if you liked "your name" this will be just right for you. I have to admit that the story is at first boring and later rushed, but the characters and the music were really great and so I think this anime should not miss your attention. 乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ

8.9/10 overall

Junjou Romantica 2

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - This second season was really much better than the first. What I missed in the first, I found in the second. It's still not my favorite anime, but I definitely had a better impression of this season than the previous one. It's probably worth watching.

6.5/10 story
4.1/10 overall

Junjou Romantica

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - "Junjou Romantica" is literally the definition of yaoi anime. Everything you expect to find there is indeed there. I was a little uncomfortable with the frequent naked scenes, but other than that, anime was pretty cool. Surprising graphics, characters not much (music too), but overall impression good. ╮(╯_╰)╭

Dr. Stone

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - This is so d*mn good anime! If I had to spend all my money to support only one anime, it would be this! If you haven't seen "Dr. Stone" yet, you have to fix it! ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ If I were to say all the pluses and minuses of this anime, this message would be too long. So I'll just cut it short... This anime surprised me pleasantly and made me even think. \(^o^)/ The characters are p.e.r.f.e.c.t, the music excellent, the story fascinating.

Death Note Rewrite 1: Visions of a God

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - When the "Death Note" anime was so great and popular, I decided to watch this film as well. I was disappointed, however, because the film was not at all what I had imagined. I was hoping for something more. ╥﹏╥

2.5/10 overall

Death Note

Jan 7, 2021

NO SPOILER - This anime was very well thought out and executed from start to finish. I had to watch some episodes on YouTube, others on crunchyroll and others elsewhere, but all the effort and hours spent looking for the next episode paid off. ୧☉□☉୨ My reward was a great experience. This is perhaps one of the greatest classics and, may I say, one of the most famous anime. So if you haven't seen him, fix it fast! (°o°)