RazzleBerry's avatar

RazzleBerry

• Atlanta, Georgia
  • Joined Aug 3, 2011

Honestly I feel bad writing this review because I did not watch the all the episodes but this anime was painfully boring.

Story: I could not bear this show long enough to find out and most of what I did see I was fighting hard to stay interested in so I cannot give this category a real score.

Animation: Mediocre, that is all I can say about it, it's actually kind of hard to remember.

Sound: The phrase so good, it's bad comes to mind. Background music is supposed to stay in the background so in a way it did its job, but it did it too well. Just because it is in the background does not mean it can't be noteworthy. This shows background music is not noteworthy by any stretch.

Characters: Normally I don’t mind when companies use unoriginal character types but this was taking it way too far or more like not far enough. Like so many thing with this show the characters were so common place they could have been side characters. They had just about the same amount of development as side charcaters. It would have been so easy to make these characters less boring. All they had to do is give them one orginal trait. Any singal unique characteristic besides just changing thier hair color or style. I can't really blmae them as they had a source material to follow but it does not show said source in a good light.

Overall: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (POP) Wha~ What happened did I miss it? Why am I Watching this again? This anime is generic to the point of mediocrity, I can't say it is bad or you should not watch it, but if you do be prepared to exhaust your stores of patience.