Rayz9989's avatar

• Joined Sep 11, 2023
  • ?

My First Girlfriend is a Gal

Oct 14, 2023

Ugh, I just have to vent how frustrated I am, this anime completely disrespects all the hardworking underdog women to give the popular gal the easy win! she's basically exploiting the fact that the main character is desperate and untouched, she ruins relationships and heck every single one of the characters are overly selfish and unrealistic.

See full review

Tsuredure Children

Oct 8, 2023

This anime was so good I felt like I just have to leave a review telling others about it. I don't write many reviews so please excuse me if this is a bad review. This isn't your typical long drawn-out serious romance anime, I think it's really part of the charm how it's fast-paced fun & lighthearted silly antics! That's really my style. I might not be experienced, but out of the series I've watched so far, this was absolutely the most fun & enjoyable. Why you might ask? Since this anime has so many characters and plotlines, it leaves the door wide open for you to step into an amazing interconnected... See full review

More than a Married Couple, but Not Lovers.

Sep 29, 2023

I never normally post reviews like this, but for this show I just have to, it's the best thing I've ever watched, everything was executed perfectly, the jokes, the romance, the animation (always beautiful), and the music (super groovy). I just really love the childhood-friends-to-lovers trope, and the way it's reciprocated is simply fantastic. I cannot overstate how much I liked this and want more, I binge-watched it all in one day after all.

See full review