Rayz9989's avatar

• Joined Sep 11, 2023
  • ?

Tsuredure Children

Oct 8, 2023

This anime was so good I felt like I just have to leave a review telling others about it. I don't write many reviews so please excuse me if this is a bad review. This isn't your typical long drawn-out serious romance anime, I think it's really part of the charm how it's fast-paced fun & lighthearted silly antics! That's really my style. I might not be experienced, but out of the series I've watched so far, this was absolutely the most fun & enjoyable. Why you might ask? Since this anime has so many characters and plotlines, it leaves the door wide open for you to step into an amazing interconnected world and imagine these cute couples living their varied & unique lives together! There's just soo many silly misunderstandings that are written so masterfully well that I couldn't imagine them all by myself, so consider this review a biig thank-you to the creators of the anime.

there's just soo many tsundere-esque characters tropes in this anime and I luv it! it follows an immaculate formula for love, the confessions, the trials and tribulations the characters face, it's all so perfect! it reminds me of other really good animes I've watched, only like one or two, where multiple relationships are developed & contrasted it's so cute n cozy.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or

Dubfan Oct 10, 2023