RaiZu's avatar

• Joined May 25, 2012
  • 33

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

Jul 26, 2023

While from a technical or checklist point of view it is not a perfect anime, but it was entertaining, had some badass moments and a very satisfying ending which is rare so I had to give it more praise. If you want a cute satisfying romance I recommend.

The Day I Became a God

Dec 25, 2020

I think this anime deserves more stars than it has. Regardless of how it ends, it's been genuinely hilarious and the story isn't presented as you would expect, creating a fresh experience. The parts where they go for feels were rather good and also felt different than what I've seen so far. While it is not a masterpiece as some would say, it is a genuinely good anime :)

Hello World

Apr 11, 2020

I was looking forward to seeing another anime movie and I had high hopes. Unfortunately I think it fell short. Not only is the animation choppy and CGI, the characters are very generic and lack any unique features. The story doesn't help very much either, being rather predictable and preseting twists that add no value to the storytelling. Worth a view if you have no other movies to watch but I think your expectations should be adjusted as I don't believe it earns the 4+ star rating when compared to movies in the same category.

The Demon Girl Next Door

Mar 31, 2020

The anime was consistantly unpredicatable and always got me bursting in laughter and I just absolutely loved it. Definitely worth a watch if you want something to chill and have a laugh but may be a bit boring to binge :)

Big Order

Jun 23, 2016

I see most reviews for this anime are negative, but I totally dissagree Sure it's not a mindblowing anime but it has a very similar feel to Mirai Nikki and I even saw links to mirai nikki along their sponsors. I did quite enjoy it because it's very straightforward and doesn't leave room for interpretation, especially regarding relationships between the characters.  The world it portrays is quite interesting from a philosophical point of view and with that in mind the ending is quite satisfying and like mentioned above doesn't leave room for any interpretation. TL:DR You will like it if you liked... See full review