PurplePeopleEater's avatar

PurplePeopleEater

• Joined May 18, 2014

Not as bad as I expected it to be, but it's obvious there should have been more and never was. The ending obviously isn't really the ending because a lot of things still need to be explained and they still haven't wrapped things up. In fact, they are setting off on the next part of their adventure at the end of the last episode. That certainly costs it a lot of points in my book.

The story isn't too bad if you can ignore the cameras focus on unnecessary things and the large amount of fanservice. A lot of nakedness and stealing underwear in this show. The concept is interesting, but it's too short and too full of fan service to really utilize the concept in the best way. I find it a bit hard to review much of the story with no ending. I've said it a hundred times, but 12 episodes is too short for anything other than a short story which typically utilizes a common theme in a common place with sterotypical characters and a short event. While the characters may be somewhat stereotypical, the plot and setting are too complex and the conflict or action requires a lot of time. No one listens to me though.

The main character is a perverted hero that likes to swipe girls underwear right off their bodies and has recently become a sort of guardian for the daughter of the dark lord he killed. She is big boobed and weak. I thought the daughter of someone so powerful would be powerful too, but no, this is not the case.

It's okay to kill some time with I suppose, but I have a hard time seeing the point in an unfinished story. And yes, I gave it a lower overall rating that any of the ratings for the separated parts. It's unfinished so even if everything else was a 10 I wouldn't give it a higher overall rating than 6.5 probably.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or