Proto57's avatar

Proto57

• Joined Jul 27, 2020
  • 22

This manga is really good but if not for the end i would have put a better note to it. I really liked the characters, they were interesting aswell for the story and the art is great.

But as I said I have a tiny problem with the end (not a big thing but I would have put a 8 or a 9 with a better end). For me (and some other persons too) the end causes troubles for the character development because it doesnt take into account the character development of the other characters. It seemed me weird. It's blurry to explain my point of view without spoiling but it's the kind of situation where you are asking to yourself "why do they do that ? It's a nonsense they were firmly doing the exact opposite up until now but now they decided to do it without any reasons". Once again it's an opinion but i'm not the only one to share it.

Regardless of the end, this is one of the best harem that I have ever seen because all the girls were great, different and lovable. The plot were not cliche, the characters are not cliche aswell. I think it's a manga to read if you are interested in harem or in romance.

MC was (for once in harem genre) not an idiot and he doesnt give a feeling of worthless MC like in a big part of harem or romcom where you have the wortless MC, idiot, ugly and all and beside him, the beautiful girl known all around the school, smart, athletic and all. This MC was very smart, not tense (he was conscious of what was happening all around him), very kind even of he's not the best to communicate and as a teacher for the girls, he was necessary for her unlike in those romcom where MC is a worthless loser but for some reasons, the most beautiful girl is falling in love with him at first sight or anything else and she finishes to stick with him everytime.

8.5/10 art