Pratisalva's avatar

• Philippines
  • Joined Jul 20, 2014

Aldnoah.Zero

Apr 5, 2015

Having to write a review about Aldnoah Zero means that its good and the plot was not well written. Yes i'm being bias of course but intellect and mystery is what makes this anime interesting for me.

Unlike other Mecha Series that is completely supplied with Powerful Supernatural Forces. Aldnoah doesn't tackle on that part mostly except for those martian genes that activates the Mechas other than that it is completely surrounded with analytical skills, commanding leadership, forming strategies and establishing connections to form peace with Martians and Earthians.

In real life situation this kind of things doesn't exist. The creator of this anime gives us an idea to know how to deal with this kind of situation using Inaho as our observer by making him as a solution to this war. He assess the situation calmly, analyze his environment, explore the enemies strengths and weaknesses. Even though they lack the power to defeat the Martians, he still find ways to defeat them.

The story doesn't really pique my interest. It's good but it lacks foundation or its just me showing lack of interest when it comes to Colonialism. I'd rather see something that complety destroys a country.

The animation and sound is okay. Enough movements in between combats and explorations.

As for the character, it lacks balance. That's all.

Im sure you already watched a lot of mecha series thats completely better than Aldnoah Zero but just give this one a try. Maybe you'll also like the part where knowledge is also as competitive as haviing supernatural abilities in anime. Whatever.

8.6/10 animation