PotatoPealer's avatar

PotatoPealer

• Joined Jan 9, 2021
  • 33

Till chapter 80-85 I would rate this 9 out of 10. But I made the mistake of reading the novel while I couldn't wait for the webtoon chapters to come out. And the way the story develops; made me feel that the author was hit by a brick on the head or something.

Spoilers ahead...

The entire logic of Arthur being a King in his past life and being an over-powerful character even in his current life, to the extent where he surpasses full-fledged mages or when even the principal of the academy gets shocked to see his powers; is entirely overlooked towards the later chapters as if the author forgot how the character was initially. Supposedly weak antagonist suddenly becoming super strong out of nowhere with no explanation and beating the crap out of MC. Even the Elf princess who is considerably strong becoming suddenly weak and turned into a damsel in distress, just because the author wants to create conflict; the whole story became a complete mess after Arthur joins the academy as if the previous chapters were not related.

I honestly enjoyed this manga initially but unfortunately, I couldn't keep up with the stupidity.

JustAnimeFan Mar 28, 2022

I disagree with your comment on Beginning after the end, I mean it has a great story and the art is Fantastic I don't know where you got the word "stupid" out of such a Masterpiece, There are a lot of anime and mangas about iseka i but from my point of view Beginning after the end is the best out of what I've  seen so far.