Pokeswap's avatar

Pokeswap

• Joined May 20, 2017
  • 19

This was the first light novel I have read. I’ve read manga and have seen almost 10,000 episodes; however, no light novel has ever kept me so entertained so as to read the entire series in 3 days. The characters all had their own intentions and beautifully evolved throughout the series. Even when the point of view character went crazy we experienced it with him.

Art: I loved the couple of pictures I saw and they were the perfect amount of spolling but not telling everything. The in text effects were also cool to see. *light novel rating so much less art than manga*

As for the story, the turns the plot takes can be odd at times. There is a lag in between some events and then it greatly speeds up to one of the most beautiful endings I’ve seen (read) ever. Unlike many anime of watched and manga I’ve read, the ending is a solid place to end the story with everything resolved. It could even be continued if really wanted. While choice isn’t completely required to end the story, it is not left as ambitious as many others.

I do not know if any ending I read wI’ll ever be so perfect as this.

PS after the epilogue, there is one more chapter that ties up the few remaining loose ends.

9.7/10 story