Pie31416's avatar

• Joined Feb 9, 2021
  • 37

Iwakakeru! Sport Climbing Girls

Apr 29, 2021

I was actually pretty interested in this anime and the first few episodes we're actually interesting. The problems arose during episode 5. You have scenes where there's just people talking, and that's fine, but there's absolutely no music at all. Also, the "story" then just decides to focus on a couple characters that I can't even remember the names to. That's another thing, there's way too many characters introduced too soon all at the same time. I use the word "characters" loosely as there really are no characters; just gimmicks with mouth watering fit bodies, ass and panty shot... See full review

So I'm a Spider, So What?

Apr 27, 2021

Started off interesting but around episode 10 or so it got really repetitive. I held on thinking it would improve but after watching episode 15, I'm gonna have to drop this as it's no longer enjoyable for me.

Are You Lost?

Apr 15, 2021

I thought this would be some stupid ecchi show with panty shots. It has the panty shots but also a lot of accurate and important survival information. Some of it even I didn't know. Oh and it's also pretty funny too.

TAMAYOMI: The Baseball Girls

Apr 7, 2021

I don't know why the reviews are so low. I prettt much binged this series in a few days. It's rare to get a good all female sports drama. I went into this expecting copious amounts of fan service but there really wasn't any. I appreciate the fact the artists made the baseball girls fit and muscular instead of stick figure legs with huge boobs. Definitely worth a watch in my opinion. Hope they get a second season!!

See full review

DOGEZA: I Tried Asking While Kowtowing.

Apr 3, 2021

I randomly came across this anime looking at the new anime in the 2020 season. As a man of culture I approve of this series. The female characters have a lot of "personality."

Blue Gender: The Warrior

Mar 27, 2021

Meh. I thought this was going to be some new content so I was super excited. Turns out it's just a short hand version of the series. Extreme disappointment. :(

Koi☆Sento

Mar 23, 2021

Absolutely not. I got 8 minutes in before I had to stop this. Slapstick comedy was too much and the characters were caricatures of themselves; I couldn't even enjoy the story :(

Divine Gate

Mar 23, 2021

I thought I'd like this anime as the first 2 episode were kinda interesting but after episode 3 I realized I may have a dud on my hands. I dropped midway through episode 4 as the main plot point took a back seat to cliche characters I could care less about. As a plus the animation is pretty good and unique and the intro song is pretty kick ass, but sadly, I can't continue to watch this mess.

Heaven's Lost Property: Project Pink

Mar 22, 2021

The perv in me approves of this anime.

Knight's & Magic

Mar 18, 2021

Swords, magic, medieval era, giant robots, and giant monsters. What more could a man ask for. While the show is interesting and entertaining, the narration is cringe af and totally unnecessary.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Mar 3, 2021

Animation is pretty. Sound is amazing. Story is simple and to the point. Characterization is basic. All is good and well until Zenitsu is introduced. Blonde mop head is annoying af. Had to drop.

Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons

Feb 25, 2021

Contains spoilers for the first 2 episodes
Not gonna lie, 10 seconds in and I was ready to drop it. I'm all for fan service, but when it's thrown in my face not even one minute in I'm led to believe it's one of those shit shows that lures the audience in with panty shots but has nothing else to offer. The outfits are so ridiculous I can't take them seriously. So I persevered and actually became interested with the whole Norm and Human dynamic. Then the MC went to prison/ military and was sexually assaulted multiple times. I was beyond horrified when in episode 2 she was led into a back room by... See full review

Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina

Feb 20, 2021

1st episode is good 2nd episode is predictable  3rd episode this chick is way to full of herself and it's this point I realized this anime is not good

Super HxEros

Feb 20, 2021

This show is fire 🔥  I've seen my share of trash anime in my day but this is not one of them. This is beyond silly and the show is totally self aware of its silliness but I wasn't expecting the story to be so good. It's actually better than Power Rangers.