Philipa's avatar

• 💔A Place far far away💔
  • Joined Nov 12, 2021

86: Eighty-Six - Part II

Apr 4, 2022

Okay, stop right there why did you even bother clicking reviews. Just go watch t. It is so emotional, (If you don't cry then you are new special person) and at the same time it has some crazy hilarious moments to wipe off the pain.  This series just cuts deep, watch it over and over and it doesn't get old, dubbed or subbed that doesn't change the fact it's so dam good. And for my final remarks, "Why are you still reading, go watch it......Ok wait a minute just listen to this." "This is officially my favorite series, it has touched my life. And my heart and as my comrade said till the... See full review

9.5/10 animation
9.9/10 characters
9.9/10 overall

Fruits Basket the Final Season

Nov 25, 2021

I was so upset when I found out the series was coming to and end. It was really beautiful, I am already trying to repeat the series again. It was so nice, and warming. And I was so rooting for Kyo and Toru, to tell you the truth I didn't see Yuki liking Toru that way. This series was so amaizing I am so happy they made it.

9.5/10 characters

Fruits Basket 1st Season

Nov 19, 2021

Okay, when I first saw this series it kinda reminded me of Brothers conflict. O thought it would be a bunch of guys who are total weirdos who all love her, yet she just wants a family. But I was so wrong. Just by watching the first 6 episodes I was watching it like crazy. It has beautiful emotional parts and knows when to make someone laugh at the right scenes. I just can't wait to watch season 2. This series makes you feel all kind of stuff. And I just love how they animated it, so cool.

Ouran High School Host Club

Nov 17, 2021

First of, if you are not interested in anime where the main guys all fall in love with one girl. Don't even press the play button but if you like such storylines go right ahead because its really nice. I think the fun and the comedy they add to it is nice. But the twins in the series kind of creep me out abit. Otherwise its good. Maybe you want to start liking series like this, this would be a perfect start.

Snow White with the Red Hair

Nov 17, 2021

Well this series is one of the cutest and nicest series I have ever watched, It has beautiful romance and good enough comedy. In my opinion this series is rated for 13 plus. Just for better understanding when your watching it though. I know the story is really predictable. Its still nice to watch.

ERASED

Nov 16, 2021

Well, I have never loved an anime as much as this one it is so nice, and comfortable to watch. I really loved how the scenes would always come together beautifully, Its mainly about a gifted boy who can go back in time. This time he goes back to 18 years ago to save 3 girls and put an end to the killers wrongs, it was such an amaizing anime.

A Place Further Than the Universe

Nov 13, 2021

I usually don't watch anime of this type, but it was so nice to watch. Its mainly about four girls on there way to Antarctica and their life there to. Man its so imotional. I was not having such a good week so I wanted to watch something that made me at ease and it was perfect. You should so watch this if you feel like calming down and besides its not very long. This was so amaizing to watch.