PharuanUndearth's avatar

PharuanUndearth

• Hamilton, New Jersey
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013

I know I usually admonish people for not keeping true to their scores but my art score isn't really a 0 considering a light novel has no art it's just a non score not a 0. Seeing as this is my 1st light novel it's expected I would like it the fact is the story is so dam good that I don't think any other light novel all ever read will be as good I've already read the manga I have not watched the crapy 3-D anime but I guarantee no other light novel could top this the story is amazing. The characters are you know mostly basic but the main character is completely no in my opinion decide girls are pretty cool they're not overly complicated but they are your typical shown in like girls their their their their own people who are actually slightly stronger than the main character it's crazy. It after the 1st 250 or so chapters the sheety grin that I had on my face just wide and even more and it was just so much faster paced that I can't wait for the next chapter be translated. As of now it is January 28th 2019  473 chapters have been translated and 483 have been released. Again I don't really like doing reviews before the series is done by I was surprised that they were only 2 reviews and just like me these reviews have nothing but good things to say about the series it is absolutely astounding more people should read it. There's too much that happens for me to even begin to explain and doing of a proper review the only thing I could say is read it read it like a million .

9.5/10 characters