PharuanUndearth's avatar

• Hamilton, New Jersey
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013

Eiken

Dec 5, 2018

I remember watching this a while back but I don't remember why I didn't actually have it marked off on this website. But anyway here's the review now.

Pros: Lots of bouncing boobs.

Cons: No story, no character development.

~SPOILERS~

There's nothing special or great or even mediocre about the series. Breasts boobs tits mammary udders, whatever you want to call them this Series has it in abundance. There's really not much for me to spoil in in two separate episodes. It takes one hour to watch both episodes if you can't waste away 1 hour watching some sort of fanservicey sorta mini harem-esq series then you weren't even really thinking about watching this in the first place. There's no character development because there's no characters to develop basically boy slips on banana peels which apparently are all over the goddamn school and when he does he's either touching tits or pussy one or the other. I'm assuming this other random small breasted chick is his childhood friend.

But we don't know no backstory we have no idea what's going on i'm assuming this was made for the people who also read the Manga which I will but i'm pretty sure it's still going to be just as bad. Now I won't say it's horrible because it does have to redeeming qualities we're number one I like tits these tits are drawn really well they bounce nicely that gives you a half chub. Number two it has a legit opening and closing sequence which aren't entirely horrible but again I said not entirely horrible they're also not entirely able to be sat through.

Now don't get me wrong I can always go down fan service sort of show not against that and I'm not a real crazy freak about story, but it has to have something to drive the narrative something that makes you invested in the show even if it is only 2 episodes. I hate sounding like a broken record but there is absolutely nothing beyond the juvenile carnal love of tits that made me watch this again.

0.5/10 story