Pantapatata's avatar

• Joined Jun 29, 2020
  • 16

I Love Yoo

Jul 5, 2020

SUPER MINOR SPOILERS (Not really, I just discuss about the gerneral direction of the webtoon)

It's been a little while since I last read it, but since there's no recent reviews for this webtoon, I'll make one.

So, first of all, this story is absolutely halarious. Even when I wasn't feeling the webtoon, I just couldn't stop laughing. Like, actually, if you need a good funny story that is not fully comedy, I reccommend you to read this on. As of the time I am writing this, the webtoon has 130 chapters I think and it's on break. And, that brings me to my next point.

I'm starting to feel as if it's getting dragged. Or it has too many filler chapters, y'know? At this point, it takes like 7 chapters just to complete one tiny meeting. And it's getting annoying. Like really annoying.

Now, even though I'm saying all these bad stuff, I would reccommend this webbtoon. All I'm saying is that if you like how it is in the beginning, but the end it's nothing close to that.

EDIT: So I thought about it bit more and I probably should give it a higher review. Re-reading a few chapters, I realized how funny it can be sometimes. And I do like the fact that it doesn't focus all on romance, but I do miss the light-hearted feel towards this.

8.5/10 art