PZcolo's avatar

• Joined Sep 19, 2013
  • 38

Almight Network

Sep 9, 2019

Similar to "My amazing We chat" and almost as bad.

The story is a mess, stuff happen randomly and there are many things that just make no sense and lots of intant gratification crap with no effort whatsoever, skills, phisical proficiency, knowledge, it just instantly happens, with him not needing to study, train, read, work, meditate or whatever.

MC is an idiot on many levels, for example, who in his right mind would tell a woman that want's to get rid of someone that you can forsee the future with his phone and prove it to her? is he looking to get sacked? And who the hell would just go ahead and drink a weird liquid he finds buried somewhere? "Oh it's from this mistery chat I know nothing about, let's drink it" yeah right.

Also, comedy is quite bad too, it's the "humor of the ridiculous" kind off comedy but not very well done, didn't even laugh once in 30 ch., definitely not my thing.

Last, the drawings are somewhat good, kinda simple with not many details but not bad.

Overall, not very interesting nor funny, I'd recommend anyone into this theme to read "Cultivation chatroom", it's pretty much the same thing but it's done with less bad humor, art is better and the MC and story take themselves more seriously.