Just quick note about how i judge all what i watched or read:
- Storys are not ratted as overall wich means i judge them on some tagg or style they have in common
- Art i compare based on origin . Manga to Manga, Manhwa to Manhwa and so on
- Some anime ratings are rated without fillers in mind so thats why they have higher score then should be for example Naruto is ez 8/10 without fillers but with fillers 6/10 at best
- Some of my ratings are blinded with chcaracters that are in it.(DXD 10/10 but in real 6/10)
- Droped animes mangas ... are droped cose i had no time to watch them and there was no reson to return back to them cose they were avrage(the world only god knows) but some were just bad ofc.
If u can or want to recommend me somthing it can be anything that doesnt have main story chiled like main character, has over 100 chapters if its for reading and its based on story if its anime number of ep. doesnt matter or has taggs like isekai or yaoi
My most favourite :
What i think:
- Sound, voicing, animations
- Most of them are gabrage with shorten or streched version of story comapred o olight novels or mangas, low effort animations lack of details.
- Best overall art compared to manhwa or manhua (has most amount of details), best storys i ever read (one piece, naruto, berserker...)
- Easy to start, understand storys, prefer to read during exams, colored
- manhwa storys are not unique they all feel same pase nearly same way and so on lack of details (dont understand hyp around sololeveling)
- feels way too censoored dont, like artstyle
- main characters that are kids and overpowered
If u want to change my mind about some of my statements feel free to leave comment bellow. Also english is not my main language so you dont have to correct me if i misspell something.