OneEyeMonkey's avatar

OneEyeMonkey

• Home SVK
  • Joined Jun 2, 2020

This thing is focused ond weird, creeepy, disgusting and disturbing stuf and for that i think autor did great job with art cose you deffinitlelly feel all of that. I have to say there are a lot of ´cool´ ideas here that i would never ever even want to think about like ever so i cant realy explain how good art and creepines is bind together unless you read this manga. But should you read it ? Yes if you like these kind of stuff but if you looking for story well forget about this and move on.

Story starts kinda normaly and turns into total insanaty in first chapter and so i was realy curiouse how it goes but it goes nowhere Each chapter has its own story or is divided into 2-3 chapters and all have same ending. Some weird sh*t happens MC nearly dies or someone dies and after that next chapter is like nothing ahppened and its going on and on wich is kinda stupid cose eather you run away or you try to figure it out what the hell is going on but our MC is like nah everything is good.

And with that writing comes another problem some chapters are good but some are just boring. For me the most memorable chapters were at begining and in hospital but other were like yea its disgusting but it has no effect on story or on MC so lets move on.

But the worst part of all of this is ending. After i read it my first thought were that probably even autor had no clue how to end this. It took MC 15 chapters to decide that it would be wise to run away, but now they cant cose they are traped cose of that spiral barrier or whatever you want to call it. And so autor slaped all previouse chapters into one mess in that barrier. IDK how to explain this ending other that its just complite mess.

So what we have here is realy good art interesting settings terrible story if any and autistic characters(dont count possesed once). There is no way this one is good but if you liked it that you at least didnt waste your time...