OkamiX's avatar

OkamiX

• Joined Sep 20, 2017

Yomawari-sensei

May 1, 2023

A story that could be reality of some of you or just a dark fantasy for the others however the kind of abusing, harassment and violence existe I our societies regardless the manga a fantasy work but based on some true stories as the author said , if you about to read this don't consider it as an entertaining thing you should be aware that some experiences here  are rough to handle and if you going throughout any sort of stuff should ask for help , asking for help is a step for solution is called courage because it require strength it's not weakness, you are not week , there is a quote I like. " talking about problems gonna make much easier to fix " and that's what this masterpiece trying to tell you

I really liked the manga because it took a different path of other works on the market it shows that manga not just some type on entertainment it can be even an educating or cultural thing .

the att style here was super realistic some of friends that suggests em they said it's scary I can get that because reality can be scary of some of us but it's doesn't mean it's bad because it can be beautiful too .

I highly recommend this to everyone to every human being it worth your time and it will improve your vision to everything around you .

You must be logged in to leave comments. or