NumberOneAnimes's avatar

NumberOneAnimes

• Joined May 16, 2015

At first I thought that the plot wasn't great in the first episode, but I still decided to watch through - and I don't regret it. It was one of my favourites having the characters and the different aspect of everyone.

it might seem not as good in the first few episodes but if you keep watching the plot gets more interesting and creative, I like its artwork- it's very expressive and is a good thing added to the series.

So the Story- It wasn't the best I've seen but it was good none the less, It had good moments and a bit of comedy to it, It was really good and I'd advice everyone to check it.

Characters- They were very likeable and has good aspects to all of them, each one of them are unique and different and they work very well as a team.

Overall: It was great, by far one of the greatest Ive seen and is one of my favourite, not only are the characters likeable but even the target is good. It's a very unique series and not like anyone I've ever seen, If you like something funny and exiting I highly recommend this one.

8.5/10 story