NicoDreamyMouse's avatar

• Joined Jul 19, 2021
  • 22

Gimme That Pacifier!

May 1, 2022

I'm honestly kinda disappointed with this one. This manhwa was a miss for me in terms of the story because it was your typical child reincarnation story. The only thing I found more unique than the other child reincarnation manhwas is that in this one, the female lead becomes non-existent instead of being killed by a sword. Other than that, not much good things to say about this manhwa. The art is solid and the characters are very well done but I will unfortunately be dropping this one. I want to give other manhwas a chance since I know that the next release I will be starting is one I've been dying to read in English translation. I will also start Just Leave Me Be, the author's other work so yeah... Sorry if you liked this manhwa but I just think that my manhwa rating will change into a lower one if I continue.

Update: I know I said that I will be dropping this manhwa but upon thinking about it, I think that this manhwa will have potential. So the good news is that I will not be dropping it but my review will stay the same until I'm either invested in the story or just can't stand it. I won't binge read the manhwa but I will read one chapter at a time.

Reviewed at Chapter 1 (Status: Currently Reading)