Nezume's avatar

• Joined Dec 9, 2019
  • 19

Great Pretender

Aug 27, 2020

This is such a fun series! Literally, I had so much fun watching every single episode of this series. The story is divided into arcs and each arc focuses on the backstory of a particular character along with the overall main plot. There is a colorful cast of characters and the end result in every arc is so damn satisfying! I truly had a good time watching it. Can't wait for more episodes!

See full review

Case File nº221: Kabukicho

Aug 9, 2020

There have been countless adaptions to the original Arthur Conan Doyle's work in the past. Being a fan of Sherlock Holmes, I have seen a lot of them and so I was excited to watch this too. And I was definitely not disappointed! Set up in a Japanese setting (in Kabukicho nonetheless!), this one was definitely different from the other adaptions.  All the main characters from Doyle's works are in the series but, while being the same, they still feel different. In the first half, the series is quite episodic with different cases in each episode and the second half is kind of a separate arc. But... See full review

The Legend of Hei

Jul 9, 2020

One of the sweetest movies I have ever seen! The art style is kinda simple but charming and the animation..... THE ANIMATION IS FREAKIN AWESOME! All the movements flow so smoothly despite the art being simplistic. The story is engrossing and cute. All the characters are pretty likable as well. Honestly, a must-watch for everyone who likes adventure and fantasy (especially those who like cats!).

See full review