Narstak's avatar

• Joined Jan 10, 2016
  • 24

Conception

Jan 7, 2019

You know, it isn't that bad. I do see where people could turn off, but the people who dislike it may have somehow thought it would involve full sex and stuff.

You have to understand the context: Japan has a low birth rate. This show adressed to an audiance to "embellish" the idea of "conception".

The story is indeed ridiculous, but it's a comedy. The characters are over the top, because it's a comedy. I like how mature the main character is and for ONCE the main character is also interresting: he acts naturally.

I mean, if you were to be call upon to "make childs", your first reaction would be "for the good of a world, I guess."

The animation is not the stongest suit, but it doesn't need to.

One thing that I do agree on is that the flying racoon is anoying, acting like that kid who push it too far. But thinking about it, it is perhaps a necessary evil. It does add conflict, sometimes, and comedy.

If you expect something fully sexual, go watch hentai. This show is probably adressed to couples. If you watch that with your gilfriend, you may look at each other and laugh a little.