NaomiIGuess's avatar

NaomiIGuess

• Joined Jan 4, 2022

Tsurikichi Sanpei

Oct 2, 2023

I watch this series ro fall asleep. It is really wholesome and enjoyable. It's about a boy wanting to become the best fisherman. He travels around and meets different types of fisherman. You can learn a lot from the stories and from the characters. So if you ever have some time to spare watch it. You probably will not regret it.

Laputa: Castle in the Sky

Aug 10, 2023

It's a classic! No more words needed.

Magical Destroyers

Jun 29, 2023

If you are looking for something serious, than you should not watch it. If you want dumb jokes that make you laugh go for it. It has a interesting storyline too and everything gets rapt up in the end.

your name.

Jun 11, 2023

Gonna be honest watched it twice cried twice. I like it.

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

Feb 20, 2023

I liked the ending, until the pulled a 180. Interesting concept though.

3 Seconds Later, He Turned Into a Beast

Jul 1, 2022

This is a hentai. I thought it was I slice of life romance in the beginning and wanted to watch it, because I thought the artstyle on the cover was beautiful, but in the anime it wasnt as good. The hentai was alright but you dont miss anything if you wont watch it.

Mieruko-chan

May 31, 2022

It's a really interesting concept. Some parts are a bit to wel animated, but the ghost actually look scary. The thing that happen to the protagonist, because of her wanting to protect her best friend are really funny. I hope there will be more seasons of this masterpiece.

Dororo

May 22, 2022

I started this anime, because I wanted to see the modern version of it and klicked on it by mistake. I can only say it was the best mistake of my life. The animation is amazing and in my opinion better than some of the modern animations I have seen. The storyline is top tier and dororo is a really funny character or at least I thought of gim that way. The intro and outro are really catching and overall I really enjoyed watching it.