Nanou007's avatar

• Joined Jul 18, 2022
  • ? / F

Tales of Wedding Rings

Apr 10, 2024

This show is is alot. The storyline isn't the worst I've seen, but it's still over the top. It would definitely be more enjoyable without the EXCESSIVE amount of ecchi. It isn't original or anything, but it's pretty interesting to see what the idiots  main characters do in the worst possible scenarios. Again, it would definitely be rated higher without the crazy amount a sexual situations every other female near the Mc seems to end up in, but I would still watch the 2nd season as long as they don't drag out and CORRECTLY END the series.

6.5/10 story

Back Arrow

Mar 6, 2024

It's been a few months since I watched this, and the fact that I remember most of this series speaks for itself. It's a mix of classic and newer anime styles with a pretty interesting story line. It isn't super original or anything, but it's still a good watch.

7.5/10 sound

RErideD: Derrida, who leaps through time

Dec 16, 2023

This show is a roller coaster of emotions. It starts off with a scientist losing hope in his work and that ends up causing the robot apocalypse. Not Kidding. This anime was definitely interesting and reminded me a lot of steins;gate. In all honesty if they were able to stretch this into 24 episodes and added more details to make the story fall together easier, it would have made it better. All in all, if you like psychological thrillers that make you scratch your head you'll like this.

8.5/10 characters

The Duke of Death and His Maid 2nd Season

Dec 12, 2023

This show is definitely underrated. It manages to stay comical, and keep the mystery interesting enough to not get bored of the plot. Overall, this might be one of the best anime of the season, and can't wait for the next season.

8.5/10 animation

My Happy Marriage

Nov 9, 2023

After reading the reviews, I expected this anime to be mid at best. However, it was way better that I thought it would be. The plot twist and emotions in this show were some of the best that I've seen in any romance anime. This series goes past the conventional arranged marriage story, by tying in supernatural abilities and add depth to each character. Overall if you have the patience to make it through the first half of the story, and enjoy supernatural romances, then you'll like this show:

8.5/10 characters

Am I Actually the Strongest?

Oct 26, 2023

This show is nowhere near an original, however, I would love to see how this story plays out and ends. I agree; the first couple of episodes were practically copied and pasted, but I believe that it was purely for the story's setup and not the entirety of the plot. The characters introduced after the midpoint of this season are really what pull this story together and make it interesting. Is this the best isekai I've ever seen? NO, not by a long shot, but it's on the better side of generic tropes and I would enjoy a continuation of this story in another season.

See full review

The Legendary Hero Is Dead!

Oct 6, 2023

The show itself is so stupid that it's entertaining. The initial plot of the adventure makes the show interesting, however, I think it has a lot to do with how they tied in such basic character traits with more attitude. Don't get me wrong, this isn't an entirely new concept or anything; it was just used in a slightly different way and made the show a little more enjoyable. So if you are here for a comedic- adventure or for an anime to pass the time, this one is good either way and I would definitely rewatch for another season.

8.5/10 story

From the New World

Sep 27, 2023

This anime gave me very mixed feelings. And I would not recommend showing to kids under the age 14. I gave up on this anime after episode 1, and because I had nothing else to watch, I went back to it, and it was one of the best decisions I have made in a long while. This show is comprised of 3 parts, when the main characters are 12, 14, and in their mid-twenties. You watch each of the characters grow physically and mentally, and it is an emotional rollercoaster the entire time. I recommend watching to at least episode 3.

Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion

Jul 20, 2023

This anime isn't as as bad as I thought it would be (and I would know I have seen a lot of trash isekai anime). But this series actually has substance, there is potential here, and they already started to show us. If this anime ever comes back, I definitely wouldn't mind re-watching this season and hoping that the next season would be just as good, if not better than its predecessor.

Vinland Saga Season 2

Jul 16, 2023

This show right here is the Seinen genre at one of its bests. The fact that the first season pushed to show all the action and emotion of all each of the characters, and than slow it down to show growth and resolve the hatred that burned in the Mc and every character there is one of the reasons I love this genre so much. I think they did an incredible job displaying action, emotion, and depth in this series. So if anyone is thinking about watching this, I advise you to at least get through the first 8 episodes and if you stick around I promise you it'll get better.

9.5/10 animation

New The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It My Life Had It Made

Jun 6, 2023

I don't normally leave reviews, but DAMN... I enjoyed the first season quite a bit and knew it had potential. Ngl, this is coming from someone that ENJOYS trashy rated anime and this was just wow. Not only are there so many questions left unanswered, like "will any of the students be able to go home? Or why the ending boss fight was absolute trash?" I'm 99% sure this won't have a third season and the fact that this show went from pg13 to 16+ after episode 6 in season 2 shocked me. In all honesty this anime definitely had potential but obviously ran out of ideas half way through. However, if they... See full review

5.5/10 overall

The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World

May 2, 2023

The series itself wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It isn't an original, but it is interesting enough to pass the time. The Mc is still super oblivious, but the show isn't as predictable as I thought it would be. I recommend it

See full review

The Detective Is Already Dead.

May 1, 2023

After reading the previous reviews, I figured this show was going to be trash. But actually turned out to be one of my new favorites. The show is a mix of mystery seeing a little bit of a romcom and had me in suspense after every episode. The first couple episodes start of kinda slow, however, there is a lot in the series you'll have to connect the dots to. The show itself is good, but I have a feeling that the next season will make it even better. If you like mysteries and comedy, this one is definitely the anime for you

9.5/10 animation

WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?

Jan 29, 2023

I might be a little biased with scores, but this show is a MASTERPIECE. I was a little hesitant at first but I was so hooked on the is show I stayed up all night until 7 in the morning just to finish it. I know the chances for another season are low, but I'm PRAYING FOR ANOTHER SEASON.

The Genius Prince's Guide To Raising a Nation Out of Debt

Nov 11, 2022

One of the funniest anime I've ever seen. If you want to laugh so hard your stomach hurts while having to smallest bit of drama in it. It is a must watch. Definitely hoping for another season.

9.8/10 overall

The Familiar of Zero

Aug 17, 2022

I really just wished that they dubbed all four seasons. I love the plot and whatever it is going on between the MCs, but for people like me who only prefer dubbed anime let alone hate transitioning, this show is to interesting to be cut off like this.

8.5/10 sound