Who Am I?
I'm a AMV youtuber called Dacat AMV, I'm a big anime lover along with music also a being a big gamer and a abit of a writer. My first anime was either Sharman King or Naurto and I forget which one XD, I have plenty of ships I like, favourite one being Zero Two x Hiro, and my favourite anime charicter of all time has to be Glenn from Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor.
Top 10 Animes?
- Darling in the franxx -(had me in tears by the end)
- Angel beats -(same as the first XD)
- Future Diary -( I really Like the story)
- Bleach- (loved this anime the MC since I got into anime my fav shonen of all time)
- A Certain Magical Index series -(love the theme of magic meet science and has one of my fav MCs)
- Baka and test- (this show never gets old and always has be laughing with each rewatch!)
- Masmune Revange -(love the MC and the story)
- Bakakamon -(so wholesome)
- Naurto- (childhood anime I loved, everythink about this anime)
- Sharman King -(childhood anime I loved, everythink about this anime)
Top Ten Anime Girls?
- Zero Two from Darling in the franxx
- Anko from Naruto
- Hinata from Naruto
- Mirajane from fairy tail
- Naru from Bakakamon
- Rory from Gate
- Yuno from Future Diary
- Alice from Food Wars
- Kanzaki from A certain Magic index
- Kukaku shiba from Bleach
Top Ten Anime Boys?
- Glenn Radars from Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor.
- Arata Kasuga from Trinity Seven
- Shirkamaru from Naruto
- Yoh from sharman King
- Touma from A certain Magic index
- Accelerator from A certain Magic index
- Inchgo from bleach
- Hiro from Darling in the franxx
- Akihisa from Baka no Test
- Yuuju from Baka no Test
Some of the perverted ones are funny (Like Arata), but I do think characters like Touma work best for harem stuff. This is why I think Index really needs to get the "harem" tag, so people wont expect him to be some kind of Goku/Saitama-like shounen manga protagonist. I mean, I also didn't expect to see the MC getting 10 different girls and 10,000 clones at the end of season 3 when I decided to start watching it.
I think it's cause his character arc type has been used for Ayato, Bell, Kirito, Rito, Shido, Ichika, Maou, and a bunch of other famous non-perverted playboy characters.
(I'm not complaining, just informing. I love Touma too! xD).
Response to comment under Iruma Suzuki page
Just don't drop it there watch the latest episode you might change your opinion
It's okay, life happens lol
And yeah it was so weird how they brushed that aside as if she was just typical tsundere that was like "NOOO Manabe is MINE!!!!" like...huh? She literally was publically berating Kotoura and almost succeeding in getting people from other classes to harass her and, as I said earlier, only stopped because the guy she liked was mad at her.
It's funny you replied just now because I've been watching Kuroko no Basket lately and it just so happens a few days ago I finished the episodes where Seirin goes against Kirisaki Daiichi High, and much like with Kotoura-san, a bully gets treated with KINDNESS and OPEN ARMS by the person they harassed and it's just swept under the rug, and in KNB it's even worse because the harasser literally INJURED the knee of the person they were targeting which is why the person won't be able to play their senior years. The knee-hurter even gets a COMPLIMENT on his play from the guy he injured like lol WHAT???? Keep in mind during this second match, the harasser had a plan SOLELY based on injuring this guy until he wouldn't be able to still be on the court. This psychopath could've ended up making it so that the other guy would never be able to play basketball to stand correctly again and he gets a smile and praise in return. I honestly was speechless at the lack of logic in that whole scene.
I've always found it weird tbh how bullying is dealt with in anime, it's usually either one extreme where the bully more or less gets away scot-free or only shows remorse later on (Bakugo and Izuku's situation, Kotoura-san) or the bully is killed or injured in some edgelord borderline school-shooting fantasy (Magical Girl Site, Elfen Lied). I understand it's fiction but it would be nice if there were more situations of bullies being held accountable in anime that don't result in blood-splatter or undeserving redemption arcs.
yea np thx 4 following back XD