MissH's avatar

MissH

• Northern Ireland
  • Joined Feb 10, 2015

Spoiler Alert:

I grew up with Sakura Kinomoto so I was over the moon that a new season was released for the 20th anniversary. This season, Sakura has graduated to middle school but is still as sweet and adorable as she was all those years ago. The plot follows her as she goes about her normal school life as well as discovering a set of new cards, known as Clear Cards. She also has a lot of disturbing recurring dreams of someone trying to take her key away from her. I really enjoyed this season, it felt like a true homage to the past seasons and even had a lot of throwbacks. Especially when the new cards were so similar to the Sakura Cards. I loved finding out that Sakura's powers have gotten stronger - to the point that she herself is creating the new cards. I also loved how much closer she got to Syaoran and how they both admitted their feelings to each other. It was beautiful to watch. What I didn't like though was that it ended with so many unanswered questions. Who is Yuna D? How is Achiho connected? Why are the Sakura Cards gone? I want answers so I'm hoping a second season is on its way soon!