Misoony's avatar

Misoony

• Joined Dec 16, 2021

Gosh, it's so cute! It has such cute and sweet scenes along with funny moments. At first the unrenquinted love sort of fustrated me, but in the end it only made me root for the two main characters even more. They have such a sweet relationship with each other that it makes the anime really enjoyable to watch, it's really cheerful.

Adachi is a more reserved person, yet he's able to read minds. And then there's Kurosawa who's extroverted and everyone has high respect for him. So when Adachi finds out Kurosawa likes him by reading his mind, it leads to a lot of really cute and funny moments. He hears another side of Kurosawa that isn't this perfect image that he tends to show to people. He hears Kurosawa's more chaotic, human, sort of thoughts, his ones of care, lust and freakouts. At first Adachi is surprised and doesn't know how to handle it, but eventually he comes to realize he loves for Kurosawa too. This is shown in such a sweet way, because Kurosawa is always trying to show that he cares for Adachi, and while Adachi isn't sure how to handle it, he still wants Kurosawa to know he cares for him too. They grow close, and eventually love each other.

There's emotional moments where the two of them don't understand how they feel. Yet even though they don't always understand one another, they try to mend things and understand each other. The two of them have very different personalities and sometimes they misunderstand each other. But that just leads to them wanting to know more about one another, and expressing their care. I really like how the anime shows Adachi and Kurosawa's thoughts. As they're both trying to do their best and learning how to interact with one another. I think this is a well done romance anime.

There's also a scene in episode seven, where Kurosawa is going around singing and dancing about how happy he is to be on a date with Adachi and how they're in love and it's really sweet and funny. I just figured I should mention that.

The animation is pretty and I liked the sound, the opening and ending songs are both good.

This was the first BL anime I've watched, and I've really liked it so far. My friend recommended this to me and I'm glad she did because I'm enjoying it. So I would recommend this!

8.5/10 animation

You must be logged in to leave comments. or