- I'm just a
- I have a collection of 90+ manga and more than 30 anime figures.
- I visited Japan in 2016.
- I also have a MAL list ( https://myanimelist.net/profile/Dgmikep ).
What I watch, and how i do it:
- I used to watch anime daily, now only casual.
- I used to watch 2 anime series at a time, so in case one was bad, the other would compensate. Now I watch just one at a time, in a day.
- I watch English subbed anime.
- I only watch completed anime.
- I watch, comedy, romance, slice of life, school life, moe, otaku culture, parody.
- I don't like to watch action, drama, horror, isekai and fantasy.
- I only give 5 * or nothing at all (If I like an anime or something special from it, so at the end, I can say I enjoyed it, I rate those 5*. If I don't like it at all, or some scenes destroyed the feeling, I don't rate it at all). Go to any anime on A-P or MAL, and see how they are rated, or their reviews. Even the best of the best or the worst anime have ratings between 0.5 and 5. So I’m not unfair.
- Since I have so many 5* rated anime, below you can find a list of some of the best anime I’ve seen, based on their year they appeared (incomplete list, created at the start of 2020)
*2019: O maidens in your savage season (unexpectedly good, I had a surprise of how funny it was), Wasteful Days of High School Girls (very fun, the perfect “sequel” of Daily life of high school boys)
*2018: Bunny Girl Senpai, Yuru Camp (masterpiece, very comfy), Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, A place further than the universe, Asobi Asobase.
*2017: Tsuredure Children (romance done right) Eromanga Sensei (Oreimo v2) Tsuki ga Kirei (romance done right)
*2016: Brave witches (Strike Witches series)
*2015: Danmachi (Better than Konosuba), Saekano.
*2014: Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (romance and fanservice done right)
*2013: Little Witch Academia.
*2012: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Misterious Girlfriend X (an interesting ecchi), Daily Life of high school boys.
*2011: Kimi to Boku, Usagi Drop (masterpiece), Nichijou (comedy and slice of life done right) Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (the cutest anime), Kaichou Wa Maid-sama! (tsundere and romance done right), Hotarubi no Mori e.
*2010 and older: Ore no Imouto, Bakuman (masterpiece, every season), Mitsdudomoe (comedy gold), Kiss x Sis (the OVA are way better ), Kimi ni Todoke (romance done right), Spice and wolf 2 (better than s1) , Bakemonogatari series, Strike Witches, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge, Powewrpuff Girls Z, Air Gear, Minami-ke, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu (the movie)
This was my Anime-Planet bio, version 3.8, written on September 20, 2023 (yes, there were previous versions, the first two being text based, and from 3.0, various images were used, along with the list style)