Meepyy's avatar

• Canada
  • Joined Dec 10, 2011

Kaidan Restaurant

Jan 20, 2012

This seems like it would be a "hit or miss" series.  It is rather enjoyable if you don't mind a low scare factor or are a young kid or have or know young children who enjoy scary stories.

Obviously, as guessing by looking at the animation, you can tell that this show is rather light hearted compared to many other horror animes.  This wouldn't be a series to watch if you are looking for something truely frightning.

None of the shows are very long and they are usually split into 3 parts, two main stories, and one small one at the end.

These stories as I said usually aren't that scary but occasionally there may be one that is slightly creepy, one I've seen so far, creepy being a 'made you jump' moment.  There are a decent amount of them that seem to be rather sad.

The characters are rather cliche, if that matters, but loveable all the same.  Ako is a shy, glasses wearing girl, and Sho is an (attractive?) blonde exchange student who has a love for ghost stories and the paranormal.

All in all, I suck at writing reviews this series is highly recomended if you are not looking for something too scary, if you are looking for something scary them if you wish I will recommend it to you to.

It must be the "cuteness" of Kaidan Restaurant that seems to make you unable to stop watching.

I wonder how much this is going to cost me.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or

Lacimehc Jan 21, 2012

Nice review. This looks like a somewhat interesting series... I may check it out some time.